ASL or Heavy strategy war/or not game

  • Erthshielder
    Message 1 of 1 , 16 Nov, 2013
      Hey just had my company fubar my weekend in Calgary playing ASL so now Im stuck in GVA for the entire weekend and my plan was to play ASL there, so Im in the mood. Anyone out there up for a game or three today or tomorrow or both? Call me 778.837.1986 able to come over anytime from immediately to 6:00pm tomorrow night. Looking forward to at least one game this weekend.