Terminal City Tabletop Convention

  • Andrew Nick
    Message 1 of 2 , 12 Mar, 2014

      Andrew Nick has sent you an invitation to "Terminal City Tabletop Convention"

      http://www.terminalcitytabletop.com/

      When: May 31, 10:30 AM - June 01, 7:00 PM
      Location: Firefighters’ Banquet & Conference Centre, 6515 Bonsor Ave, Burnaby

      This event occurs in (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

      Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our online Privacy Statement.

      Microsoft Corporation. One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.

    • Andrew Nick