Gaming Staycation August 25-August 31, 2014.

    Message 1 of 3 , 24 Aug, 2014

      Guys, I'm having a staycation this week. If you live locally, and would like to get together to game at some point this week, please message me and let's get to rolling dice.

      Rob

    • oldguy59_wgf
      Message 2 of 3 , 24 Aug, 2014
        Darn!  And I am over on the island.Could do a Wings of Glory Skype game on Saturday, and do a dry run on the Friday Night Furball?

        Mike :)
      • Roger Reisinger
        Message 3 of 3 , 24 Aug, 2014
          Hi Rob,

          I'd be interested in doing some gaming on Sun.31 if that works for you. Are you near South Surrey?

          Roger R

          Sent from my iPhone, digiti!