Empires of the Middle Ages

  • talonz51
    Message 1 of 1 , 27 Aug, 2014

      Although I would like to try Virgin Queen and possibly Freidrich/Maria (having played HIS), I should find myself finally having a copy of Empires of the Middle Ages soon.  A game I have wanted to try for some time.

      Who's in for that??  It would be new to me so new players would be welcome too.  Leaning towards sunday for this one perhaps.