Friday Afternoon - Impulse and/or Pax Porfiriana

  • seattlekcd
    Message 1 of 8 , 4 Sep, 2014

      I'm coming up from Bellevue, WA but should be at the con by the time we can get into the conference room around lunch.

      I'm thinking I'd like to start off with a game or two of Impulse or Pax Porfiriana.

      KC

    • Roger Leroux
      Message 2 of 8 , 5 Sep, 2014
        Totally up for some Pax.

        I've been thinking Thunder Alley would be fun also.

        Roger
        Sent from my iPhone - please blame autocorrect

        On 2014-09-04, at 20:10, "deitricksnw@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

        I'm coming up from Bellevue, WA but should be at the con by the time we can get into the conference room around lunch.

        I'm thinking I'd like to start off with a game or two of Impulse or Pax Porfiriana.

        KC

      • Roger Reisinger

          Message 4 of 8 , 6 Sep, 2014
            Roger, I added your name to Thunder Alley. When you and Roger Leroux work out a time please let me know and I'll update the database.

            Rob

          • seattlekcd
            Message 5 of 8 , 6 Sep, 2014
              Rob,
                Put down a slot for Pax starting at 1pm on Friday (approximately since people will be arriving).  We have 2, can take 2-3 more.

              Thanks, KC
            • seattlekcd
              Message 6 of 8 , 6 Sep, 2014
                Make that 3 players, as AnthonySantiago indicated interest in another thread.
              • Roger Leroux
                Message 7 of 8 , 6 Sep, 2014
                  I'm in too, just in case I wasn't among those three.

                  Sent from my iPad

                  Message 8 of 8 , 6 Sep, 2014

                    Rob,

                    Can you pleas put down KC and myself for No Retreat! Saturday 9am to 5pm. Thanks.