Saturday Morning - Hex and Counter (No Retreat?)

  • seattlekcd
    Message 1 of 7 , 4 Sep, 2014

      I want to play something hex and counter, I'm thinking No Retreat.

      Message 2 of 7 , 4 Sep, 2014
        Which one?

        Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:14 PM
        Subject: [BottosCon] Saturday Morning - Hex and Counter (No Retreat?)

        Message 3 of 7 , 5 Sep, 2014
          I was thinking first one (Russia), however I also have No Retreat: North Africa.
          Message 4 of 7 , 5 Sep, 2014
            Saturday morning No Retreat: The Russian Campaign would fit my schedule nicely. As long as I’m finished in time for dinner.
            Let me know if you want to commit already. And who the heck are you anyhow?

            Duncan

            Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 10:19 AM
            Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Saturday Morning - Hex and Counter (No Retreat?)

            I was thinking first one (Russia), however I also have No Retreat: North Africa.

            Message 5 of 7 , 5 Sep, 2014
              Ah... it would need to be the living rules.

              Duncan

              Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 10:19 AM

              Message 6 of 7 , 6 Sep, 2014
                Several things;
                I am KC Deitrick, I live in Beaux Arts, WA (southern Bellevue).  I am a long time wargamer, but been out of it for awhile and just getting back in.  I found and started going to Game On and BottosCon last year.  I played Company of Heros, High Frontier, and Combat Commander up there last year.

                I am good with quitting by dinner, I'd like to try and play ADP in the evening, if I can get 3 more players.
                I am good with playing to latest living rules.

                So lets plan on No Retreat (Russian front) Sat 9am to completion or dinner which ever comes first.
                Message 7 of 7 , 6 Sep, 2014
                  Done!
                  My Saturday is full up now. Thanks.

                  Duncan