Saturday Evening - A Distant Plain

  • seattlekcd
    Message 1 of 6 , 4 Sep, 2014

      There's already a game planned but it looks full.  I'd like to play A Distant Plain on Saturday evening, looks like there's some other COIN interest out there (uncommitted time though).

      I got Fire in The Lake preorder, but don't think I'll be ready to venture into it by the con.

      KC

      Message 2 of 6 , 4 Sep, 2014
        Saturday evening ADP is full currently. But I will ask the players to confirm in October. Keep an eye out in case any of them opt out.
        It also doesn’t mean that someone else can’t host another ADP game.

        Duncan

        Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:17 PM
        Subject: [BottosCon] Saturday Evening - A Distant Plain

        There's already a game planned but it looks full.  I'd like to play A Distant Plain on Saturday evening, looks like there's some other COIN interest out there (uncommitted time though).

        I got Fire in The Lake preorder, but don't think I'll be ready to venture into it by the con.

        KC

      • Roger Leroux
        Message 3 of 6 , 5 Sep, 2014
          There is also no rules that it be *the* game of ADP. You can absolutely start up a second one.

          I just received Fire in the Lake. Looks really interesting.

          Roger
          Sent from my iPhone - please blame autocorrect

          Message 4 of 6 , 6 Sep, 2014
            I would definitely like to offer a second game of ADP starting Friday after dinner (say 6pm).  I need 3 other players to sign on for it.
          • seattlekcd
            Message 5 of 6 , 8 Sep, 2014
              Rob,
                I noted Database schedule has my ADP offering listed for Friday night, can you change it to Saturday night and/or merge it with the COIN Anything event?

              Thanks KC Deitrick
            • seattlekcd
              Message 6 of 6 , 8 Sep, 2014
                I was my bad to say Friday on my earlier post, I meant Saturday.  KC Deitrick