younger gamers at BottosCon 2014

    Message 1 of 1 , 6 Sep, 2014

      Guys, I wanted to let everyone know that if you have a younger gamer at home who is wanting to come to the convention this year that they are most welcome. Rick Smith will be running some introductory games and we also have Wings of Glory which is very kid friendly. All I ask is if you bring a younger gamer with you is that they be well behaved, and you are responsible for them. BottosCon, while family friendly, is not a babysitting service.I intend to bring my girlfriend's son who is 11. If we wish to grow our hobby, we must be open to welcoming new and younger gamers.