Gamers SCS Weekend

  • msward109
    Message 1 of 3 , 6 Sep, 2014

      Hey Rob.

      Can you please make sure there's a table (4 x 8 should be ok) available for Mat and I to play SCS.

      Also if you could add to the event schedule that would be great.

      Mike Ward/Mat Carter

      SCS "The Mighty Endeavor 2"

      SCS "Afrika 2"

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 3 , 6 Sep, 2014
        Mike, are other players able to join in, or is this event restricted to you and Matt? Are you playing both games, and if so, which game on which day? Last but not least, what time are you starting?
        Rob
      • Mat Carter
        Message 3 of 3 , 6 Sep, 2014
          Rob

          We're looking into number and length of scenarios etc, hope to have some answers for you in a week or so.  For now we'll go from opening Friday to close Sunday (although well probably take a break Saturday evening, to play gunslinger or some other multiple player affair)

          Cheers
          Mat

          Sent from my Windows Phone