COIN, COM, SK questions

  • talonz51
    Message 1 of 3 , 9 Sep, 2014

      COIN sat night entry seems to be splitting into seperate entries....is there a plan to host a generic take all comers event sat night or should we have single entries by host?

      ie: 64 Fire in the Lake Chris Gillmeister, Roger R.  No date/time?

      Interested in Clash of Monarchs.  Fri night or sun afternoon?

      I'm not sure if anyone else spoke up besides myself and Dave for Soldier Kings....?  Also perhaps fri or sun afternoon?  Might as well put it on the database for the timebeing to see if we can get players?

    • davelifford
      Message 2 of 3 , 9 Sep, 2014
        Soldier Kings. Ok lets put it there for Friday night and see if there is interest. It's a 4 hour game so we can get it in after Successors and dinner     : )

         I'm  interested in Clash of Monarchs as well
      • Roger Reisinger