[BottosCon] Andrei: Fighting Formations?

    Message 1 of 7 , 9 Sep, 2014
      Hi Andrei,

      I'm interested in playing Fighting Formations. I've played 3-4 times, and soloe'd a fair bit. You?

      The only game I have scheduled so far is Saturday evening, so I'd be up for playing Friday or Saturday...

      Let me know what you think. (And add me to the database, if possible. I can't do it myself for some reason...)

      Jay White

      On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Roger Reisinger swamp_king@... [BottosCon] <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Unfortunately I cant make it Saturday. Ill be at the Con all day Friday and maybe Sunday. I'm interested in playing Fire in the Lake if someone else is hosting a game, my copy still says pre-order on csi so not sure if I will have received it by Nov. 7th.

      Roger R.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 9, 2014, at 2:07 PM, "Talonz51@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      COIN sat night entry seems to be splitting into seperate entries....is there a plan to host a generic take all comers event sat night or should we have single entries by host?

      ie: 64 Fire in the Lake Chris Gillmeister, Roger R.  No date/time?

      Interested in Clash of Monarchs.  Fri night or sun afternoon?

      I'm not sure if anyone else spoke up besides myself and Dave for Soldier Kings....?  Also perhaps fri or sun afternoon?  Might as well put it on the database for the timebeing to see if we can get players?

    • andreifilip2003
      Message 2 of 7 , 9 Sep, 2014
        Same here, only played it a couple of times. Let's aim for Friday then.
        Message 3 of 7 , 9 Sep, 2014
          Sure, what time would you prefer?

          Jay

          Message 4 of 7 , 10 Sep, 2014
            I'm good to go as soon as you can. 1pm okay for you?
          • Gogomax49@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 7 , 10 Sep, 2014
              1 pm sounds good, Andrei. Do you want to play a big one and go into the evening, of a smaller one and play til dinner?

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 7 , 11 Sep, 2014
                Haven't picked a scenario yet, I would be good with anything. Let's reserve a 4 h block, 1-5pm and choose one when we meet. Adjust the time as needed. Sounds good?
              • Gogomax49@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 7 , 11 Sep, 2014
                  Sounds good!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Sep 11, 2014, at 8:32 AM, "andreifilip2003@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

                  Haven't picked a scenario yet, I would be good with anything. Let's reserve a 4 h block, 12 to 4pm and choose one when we meet. Adjust the time as needed. Sounds good?