Next war Korea?

  • Gogomax49@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , 13 Sep, 2014
      Another thing, Rob: quite a while ago you mentioned that you'd like to buy Next War: Korea. Did you manage to pick it up? If you're still interested, I'm happy to sell it to you...

      Jay

      Sent from my iPhone
    • duncanr@telus.net
      Message 2 of 2 , 13 Sep, 2014
        Rob,
        Are we on for Into the Bastards on Sunday Bottoscon? No offence if the answer is no or don't know.

        Duncan