[BottosCon] Google docs

    Message 1 of 2 , 19 Sep, 2014
      Could someone please resend the information for Google Docs?

      Jay

      On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 11:59 AM, Talonz51@... [BottosCon] <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Chris, I would possibly like to play Fire in the Lake sat night.  More impotantly, you have 4 players signed up for Clash of Monarchs on the new google page.  We would like to play that sunday afternoon and have not heard from you on the new page.

      How does either of this sound?

      Geoff

    • Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , 19 Sep, 2014
        Hi Jay!

        On Sep 19, 2014, at 12:11, Jay White gogomax49@... [BottosCon] <BottosCon@...> wrote:

        Could someone please resend the information for Google Docs?

        Sure!

        Step 1: Join the new Google Group. You should have received an invitation already, but I'll send you another now.
        Step 2: Check out the Google Site at https://sites.google.com/site/bottoscon/ . There is also a link to the Game Schedule at https://sites.google.com/site/bottoscon/game-schedule-2014-1 .
        Step 3: If you want to see the Game Schedule in all its glory and to be able to add comments, open it up in Google Docs: http://goo.gl/3KTk42

        Let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

        Cheers,

        Martin