Games for new players..

  • richardwaynesmith
    Message 1 of 4 , 9 Oct, 2014

      Hi all, I will be running OGRE for new players Saturday at noon.  Tomorrow I will look at the database and see if it will be possible to flag games which are suitable for young / new players.

      Warm regards, Rick.

    • Troy Chard
      Message 2 of 4 , 9 Oct, 2014
        Are you bringing that super-delux-o Ogre tank edition that was for sale last X-mas?

        Troy

        ( I can bring King of Tokyo if there's a need for quick pickup games too.)

        On 10/9/2014 3:23 AM, rick_ww@... [BottosCon] wrote:

        Hi all, I will be running OGRE for new players Saturday at noon.  Tomorrow I will look at the database and see if it will be possible to flag games which are suitable for young / new players.

        Warm regards, Rick.

      • Roger Leroux

          Message 4 of 4 , 9 Oct, 2014
            Hi Troy.
              Yes, I am bring it.  It has the Kickstarter extras.  In addition it has some third party
            stuff, including the BGG counter and terrain maps.

              King of Tokyo is a fun game.

              I strongly feel that war games are neat, and we need to have beginner friendly
            games to bring new people into our hobby.

              Warm regards, Rick.