Please move conversation to Google Group

    Message 1 of 5 , 11 Oct, 2014

      Guys, please move these conversations to the new Google Group. If you are having difficulty joining the Google Group, please let Martin or myself know and we will try to get it sorted out. I know some people don't want to create a Google ID. I chose this option so that only people with real names join the new site. I'm very spread thin for time between getting the convention going, and campaigning for school trustee, and it would make my life easier if you migrated to the new site. Thank you very much.

      Rob Bottos

      BottosCon

    • Rick Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , 11 Oct, 2014
        Hi Rob,
          I tried to join, and I am waiting for my invite to be approved.

          Warm regards, Rick.

        Message 3 of 5 , 13 Oct, 2014
          Rick, I just checked the google group and I show an invite to join the google group was sent to you on October 9, 2014. Please check your inbox.
          Rob
        • rickwcan
          Message 4 of 5 , 14 Oct, 2014
            It didn't work properly with my yahoo e-mail account so I joined with my gmail account a long time ago.
          • Rick Smith
            Message 5 of 5 , 6 Nov, 2014
              Hi Rob,
                the problem was the invitation to the Bottos con did not go to my email but
              to gmail.  (Which I forgot I even had.)  I noticed a link from google that said
              gmail had mail.  I eventually logged on and clicked on the join bottos con
              group, but the invitation had expired.

                So could you send it to me again?

                Thanks Rick.