Convention Badges

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 3 , 29 Oct, 2008
      This is a final call for the names of people who will be attending but
      have yet to register or tell me they are paying at the door. If you
      want a personalised convention badge with your name printed on it, I
      need your name no later than Friday. All badges will be printed on
      Saturday. Anyone who registers or shows up at the door after that will
      have to write their name onto their convention badge. Even if you plan
      to pay at the door you can still get your badge pre-printed, and if you
      don't show up, no worries.
      Message 2 of 3 , 24 Oct, 2010
        Hey guys, I'm looking to get the convention badges printed up on Friay November 5, 2010. So even if you haven't registered please let me know if you plan to be there, either ofr the weekend or jus the day, and I'll make sure there is a badge for you.
        Thanks
        Rob Bottos
      • Art Brochet
        Message 3 of 3 , 25 Oct, 2010
          Rob -

          I credited your PayPal acct Sunday morning - let me know if there was a problem...

          -Art