Reciprocal Convenience!

  • Art Brochet
    Message 1 of 1 , 13 Aug, 2009
      I just read that there will be a new Seattle/Vancouver train added later this month. It will leave BC about 7 in the morning and then leave Seattle about 6PM with a transit time of about 4 hours each way.

      As this is just a "mirror image" of the current route I can vouch that the new route will be ideal for attending Conquest, particularly since the new light rail system will (nearly) connect King Street Station in Seattle with the SeaTac area hotel strip...