BottosCon Updates

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 1 , 18 Aug, 2009
      Well we're 19 days into pre-registration and we already have 5 people registered. The first early registration discount expires on September 30th and like last year I'd like to get as many people pre-registered as possible so I have a certainty of covering all expenses.

      I'm in the midst of working on a few things so please stay tuned for for a special announcement. This special announcement pertains to early registration but that's about all I can say for the moment.

      One thing I can confirm is that the ASL West Coast Rumble is taking place and will be at BottosCon.

      We're getting some good dialouge on the forum and I'm confident this year we'll reach a wider audience and see our numbers pass 40. So, get the word out and keep up the chatter on the forum.

      And for our friends south of the border, if you don't have either a passport or an enhanced drivers license you will need one and still have time to get one.

      That's all for now. Hope you're all getting in some good games this summer in preparation for BottosCon.

      Rob
      BottosCon Actual - yeah the series finale left me cold but I still love the title :)