Game Swap

    Message 1 of 10 , 29 Aug, 2009
      Hi guys, it's been suggested that we have a game swap at this year's BottosCon and I think it's a great idea. If you have a game you're lookiing to trade for please use the forum here to list what you're looking for and what you have to offer in way of trade.
      Rob
    • stephen_newberg
      Message 2 of 10 , 30 Aug, 2009
        --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys, it's been suggested that we have a game swap at this year's BottosCon and I think it's a great idea. If you have a game you're lookiing to trade for please use the forum here to list what you're looking for and what you have to offer in way of trade.
        > Rob

        Sounds good to me, combined with the used sale/auction. I have these on my out pile:

        HARPOON, CAPTAIN'S EDITON, punched but otherwise excellent with minor box shelf wear.

        WYATT EARP, Rio Grande, a wild west card game, played but otherwise excellent.

        THREE DAYS IN JULY, Speerit Games, stickered and in excellent condition. Box some shelf wear.

        ANTIETAM & Command 22, Command, unpunched and excellent.

        MANCHU from S&T 116, unpunched and excellent.

        ZEPPELIN & S&T 159, unpunched and excellent. $15

        THE SEVEN YEARS WORLD WAR & S&T 221, unpunched and excellent.

        pax, smn
        Message 3 of 10 , 9 Oct, 2009
          Guys, as mentoned much earlier in the posts, it's been suggested that instead of a silent auction, we have a game swap instead. If you have any games you want to trade, please reply to this post and list what you have to trade and what it is you are looking for.

          I'll kick things off:

          I have a sealed copy of GMT's Dead of Winter up for trade. I'm looking for the following games:

          COA's The Hell of Stalingrad

          Critical Hit: In Flanders Fields

          VPG's: Zulus on the Ramparts, Empires in America, Soviet Dawn, Bulge 20, Crisis 2020

          LnL's: Flintlock, Death of the First Panzer

          MMP's: Bastogne, Crusader, Talevera

          GMT's: Reds, Cataphract,

          Hexasim: Liberty Roads
        • art_brochet
          Message 4 of 10 , 9 Oct, 2009
            If anyone has a copy of Brian Knipple's Alamein by Avalanche Press, I'd be happy to offer the appropriate poundage of vintage ASL stuff. (I got off the wagon at Hollow Legions I think, but have 2 manuals and Solitare too.)

            I'd also like a copy of Napoleon's Triumph...
            Message 5 of 10 , 12 Oct, 2009
              Mark Woloshen askedme to post the following for him:

              Hi boys,

              Here is my list of games for trade/want.

              For Trade: Julius Caesar (TSR), Twilight in the East (GMT - shrinkwrapped and unopened), Spires of the Kremlin (3W), Friedland (Games USA), Imperium (GDW), The Cossacks are Coming (Bro Games), Carthage (GMT), Barbarians (3W), Rise and Fall (EMS), Home Before the Leaves Fall (Clash of Arms), SS Amerika (3W).

              Looking For: Barbarossa: Army Group Center (GMT), D-Day: The Great Crusade (2nd ed)(Moments in History), Operation Mercury (GMT), Strike Them a Blow (MMP), Command & Colors Ancients Expansion #2 Barbarians (GMT), SS Abyss, Totensontag (LaL), Blood & Steel (L2).

              If interested, contact me here or through the Bottoscon page.

              Mark
              --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

              > Guys, as mentoned much earlier in the posts, it's been suggested that instead of a silent auction, we have a game swap instead. If you have any games you want to trade, please reply to this post and list what you have to trade and what it is you are looking for.
              >
              > I'll kick things off:
              >
              > I have a sealed copy of GMT's Dead of Winter up for trade. I'm looking for the following games:
              >
              > COA's The Hell of Stalingrad
              >
              > Critical Hit: In Flanders Fields
              >
              > VPG's: Zulus on the Ramparts, Empires in America, Soviet Dawn, Bulge 20, Crisis 2020
              >
              > LnL's: Flintlock, Death of the First Panzer
              >
              > MMP's: Bastogne, Crusader, Talevera
              >
              > GMT's: Reds, Cataphract,
              >
              > Hexasim: Liberty Roads

            • Barber
              Message 6 of 10 , 12 Oct, 2009
                I have a few games I'll put up for trade.
                Duel of Ages, Pax Romana(GMT) The Bulge (GMT) and possibly my Combat Commanders both europe and med, (GMT) if the right games are available.

                I'm looking for:

                Pursuit of Glory, A Victory Denied, OCS series games, ASL gear include Journals and Annuals, and I'm also open to VPG games

                Matt B

                Message 7 of 10 , 12 Oct, 2009
                  Sacriledge, you're trading your Combat Commander set. This is the best game ever designed, how could you ;) If I didn't already have doubles of Med and Europe I'd make you an offer.

                • barberbrood@telus.net
                  Message 8 of 10 , 13 Oct, 2009
                    Lol I thought you might coment on that Rob. Its almost as bad as all those guys that are wanting to trade their ASL stuff. Now that's sacreligious! At least GMT keeps the combat commander series in stock, if you sell you ASL gear MMP may never print it again, what a horrible thought!

                    Matt

                    From: "robinkorea2002" <ScouterRob@...>
                    Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 04:12:04 -0000
                    To: <BottosCon@...>

                    --- In BottosCon@yahoogrou ps.ca, "Barber" <barberbrood@ ...> wrote:

                    > I have a few games I'll put up for trade.
                    >
                    > Duel of Ages, Pax Romana(GMT) The Bulge (GMT) and possibly my Combat Commanders both europe and med, (GMT) if the right games are available.
                    >
                    > I'm looking for:
                    >
                    > Pursuit of Glory, A Victory Denied, OCS series games, ASL gear include Journals and Annuals, and I'm also open to VPG games
                    >
                    > Matt B

                  • David Steacy Antonio

                      Mark Woloshen askedme to post the following for him:

                      Hi boys,

                      Here is my list of games for trade/want.

                      For Trade: Julius Caesar (TSR), Twilight in the East (GMT - shrinkwrapped and unopened), Spires of the Kremlin (3W), Friedland (Games USA), Imperium (GDW), The Cossacks are Coming (Bro Games), Carthage (GMT), Barbarians (3W), Rise and Fall (EMS), Home Before the Leaves Fall (Clash of Arms), SS Amerika (3W).

                      Looking For: Barbarossa: Army Group Center (GMT), D-Day: The Great Crusade (2nd ed)(Moments in History), Operation Mercury (GMT), Strike Them a Blow (MMP), Command & Colors Ancients Expansion #2 Barbarians (GMT), SS Abyss, Totensontag (LaL), Blood & Steel (L2).

                      If interested, contact me here or through the Bottoscon page.

                      Mark
                      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

                      > Guys, as mentoned much earlier in the posts, it's been suggested that instead of a silent auction, we have a game swap instead. If you have any games you want to trade, please reply to this post and list what you have to trade and what it is you are looking for.
                      >
                      > I'll kick things off:
                      >
                      > I have a sealed copy of GMT's Dead of Winter up for trade. I'm looking for the following games:
                      >
                      > COA's The Hell of Stalingrad
                      >
                      > Critical Hit: In Flanders Fields
                      >
                      > VPG's: Zulus on the Ramparts, Empires in America, Soviet Dawn, Bulge 20, Crisis 2020
                      >
                      > LnL's: Flintlock, Death of the First Panzer
                      >
                      > MMP's: Bastogne, Crusader, Talevera
                      >
                      > GMT's: Reds, Cataphract,
                      >
                      > Hexasim: Liberty Roads

                    • Andrew Nick
                      Message 10 of 10 , 13 Oct, 2009

                        I wanna buy second edition Solitaire ASL.

                        Andrew Nick