Game for Friday night

  • Barber
    Message 1 of 7 , 27 Oct, 2009
      Hey Guys,

      I've been away in disneyland for the past week so I haven't been following the lastest emails in regards to the convention so I just wanted to through this out there and see if I can nail down a game for Friday night.

      I'm interested in either putting togeather a Devils Cauldron game which can be multi-player if there is interest or I'm really interested in one of the VPG games.

      As far as TDC goes, I hope to play with Jay on Sunday but a scenario on Friday night wouldn't bother me either if anyone is interested.

      If that doesn't work out I'm totally game to jump in on the VPG stuff. Like I said I've been out of the loop for the past week so I'm not sure what you guys have hammered out, last I heard there was interest in a VPG mini-tourny for Friday. If thats still going I'm interested and am basically up for anything. If not, and someone wants to play one of the VPG games with me let me know and we can go from there.

      Matt
    • Michel Boucher
      Message 2 of 7 , 27 Oct, 2009
        Barber wrote:

        > I'm really interested in one
        > of the VPG games.

        Any one in particular?

        > If that doesn't work out I'm totally game to jump in on the VPG stuff.
        > Like I said I've been out of the loop for the past week so I'm not sure
        > what you guys have hammered out, last I heard there was interest in a
        > VPG mini-tourny for Friday. If thats still going I'm interested and am
        > basically up for anything. If not, and someone wants to play one of the
        > VPG games with me let me know and we can go from there.

        Friday I believe is Up Front for me. VPG would be for Saturday (after
        Hell of Stalingrad with Rob) and if I can find room on my suitcase, I'll
        also bring Pacific Typhoon which is a three- to six-player game.

        Here are the VPG games I will be bringing which are punched and ready to go:

        Paul Koenig's D-Day: The Canadian Beach
        Assault on Sevatopol
        The Arduous Beginning
        Fleets 2025: East China Sea
        Napoleon 20: Waterloo

        I'm also bringing, for show and tell:

        Empires in America
        Bulge 20 + Expansion

        --

        “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest
        of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest
        Message 3 of 7 , 27 Oct, 2009
          If you end up playing TDC, Matt... we could always set up the campaign game on Friday (if there's enough tables) and pick up wherever you leave off on Sunday morning.  I'll be playing SCS on Friday, so I'm out until Sunday.

          Jay

          > If that doesn't work out I'm totally game to jump in on the VPG stuff.
          > Like I said I've been out of the loop for the past week so I'm not sure
          > what you guys have hammered out, last I heard there was interest in a
          > VPG mini-tourny for Friday. If thats still going I'm interested and am
          > basically up for anything. If not, and someone wants to play one of the
          > VPG games with me let me know and we can go from there.

          Friday I believe is Up Front for me.  VPG would be for Saturday (after
          Hell of Stalingrad with Rob) and if I can find room on my suitcase, I'll
          also bring Pacific Typhoon which is a three- to six-player game.

          Here are the VPG games I will be bringing which are punched and ready to go:

          Paul Koenig's D-Day: The Canadian Beach
          Assault on Sevatopol
          The Arduous Beginning
          Fleets 2025: East China Sea
          Napoleon 20: Waterloo

          I'm also bringing, for show and tell:

          Empires in America
          Bulge 20 + Expansion

          --

          “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest
          of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest
          good of everyone.” - John Maynard Keynes

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:BottosCon-digest@...
              mailto:BottosCon-fullfeatured@...

              http://ca.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms

          Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!
          Message 4 of 7 , 27 Oct, 2009
            Michel, I have Fleets 2025 if you want to leave that one at home and bring something else.
            Rob

            Message 5 of 7 , 27 Oct, 2009
              Jay, tble space is looking tight right now and if a game is going to sit dormant all day Saturday my preference is for it to be packed up to make room for others to game.
              Rob

              --- In BottosCon@..., Jay White <gogomax49@...> wrote:

              > If you end up playing TDC, Matt... we could always set up the campaign game on Friday (if there's enough tables) and pick up wherever you leave off on Sunday morning.  I'll be playing SCS on Friday, so I'm out until Sunday.
              >
              > Jay

            • Michel Boucher
              Message 6 of 7 , 27 Oct, 2009
                robinkorea2002 wrote:

                > Michel, I have Fleets 2025 if you want to leave that one at home and
                > bring something else.

                Sure. I'll bring Caesar XL in that case.

                Message 7 of 7 , 27 Oct, 2009
                  No worries.  Wow, sounds like it's going to be an exciting weekend!

                  Jay