BottosCon 2009 7 days and a wake up

    Message 1 of 2 , 30 Oct, 2009
      Well guys in exactly 168 hours and 22 minutes BottosCon 2009 will commence. I can't believe the success we've had with getting people to pre-register this year. This time last year I had 22 people pre-registerfor the convention, as of today we have 35 pre-registrants and they're all for weekend passes :) Factor in the day passes and those who just show up without registering and we're going to easily exceed last year's attendance of 38. I can hardly wait :)

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual
      Message 2 of 2 , 30 Oct, 2009
        Hi all,

        I'd like to have plexi for the 4' x 6' devil's cauldron map for Sunday.  I have a huge sheet, but I ride a bike - no car.  I can bring it, but before I go through the hassle, just thought I'd ask if anyone who's driving to the tourney has at least 4' x 6' worth of extra plexi that they could bring.

        The Devil's Cauldron game goes Sunday until 5:00 pm, so if you're into helping out, hopefully you're into staying until the end.

        Otherwise, no problem, just watch yourself if you're in the same Skytrain car as me!

        Thanks,

        Jay