Saturday Night Fantasy Flight Games multi-player game

    Message 1 of 4 , 24 Aug, 2010
      Ok guys, 2 years ago we did Fury of Dracula, last year we did Arkham Horror, is anyone up for Battlestar Galactica this year?
    • Andrew Nick
      Message 2 of 4 , 24 Aug, 2010

        I’d play, but I don’t know how.  Would beginners be allowed to play?

        Andrew

        Ok guys, 2 years ago we did Fury of Dracula, last year we did Arkham Horror, is anyone up for Battlestar Galactica this year?

      • Rick Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , 24 Aug, 2010
          I would be willing to play it.

          Warm regard,s Rick

          On Tue, 2010-24-08 at 07:23 +0000, robinkorea2002 wrote:
          > Ok guys, 2 years ago we did Fury of Dracula, last year we did Arkham Horror, is anyone up for Battlestar Galactica this year?

        • Michel Boucher
          Message 4 of 4 , 24 Aug, 2010
            On 24 Aug 2010 at 7:23, robinkorea2002 wrote:

            > Ok guys, 2 years ago we did Fury of Dracula, last year
            > we did Arkham Horror, is anyone up for Battlestar Galactica
            > this year?

            I'm in.