Re: [Chordoma_Support_Group] Heading for the deep woods

  • Tina Rosen
    Message 1 of 6 , 13 Jul, 2009
      Have a peaceful getaway Ann.   Fondly, Tina

        Message 3 of 6 , 13 Jul, 2009
          have a great time

          Pam

          Message 4 of 6 , 13 Jul, 2009
            --- In Chordoma_Support_Group@..., "uswoods5" <uswoods5@...> wrote:

            Sounds loverly to me..as thoreau, to enjoy the peace and quiet and get away from the real beasts...people! refresh your batteries and look forward to a renewed and reenergized Ann upon your return. love and wishes of no insect bites, sunburn, poison ivy, etc....Norma
            > I'll be heading for the deep Canadian woods for a week or two starting this Saturday. A tiny cabin with waterfront, deer, trails and silence.
            >
            > No cable, no tv and no internet - going cold turkey on that one!
            >
            > Applications for membership, problems and complaints to chordomamanagers@..., as usual please. Someone will deal with them. I won't be monitoring my uswoods.... account at all.
            >
            > Got my mosquito repellant, bear bells and bikini. Last time we camped up that way, we heard the local wolf pack howling - gulp!
            >
            > All the best
            > Ann
            >
            > You can reach me before Friday if there is anything urgent.

          • Austin Moore
            Message 5 of 6 , 14 Jul, 2009
              Don't get "eaten"

              AWMoore