Re: NIH "Genetic Aspects of Choroma" Study.

  • uswoods5
    Message 1 of 8 , 1 Mar, 2011

      Here it is. You qualify if you have a diagnosis of chordoma, do not have anyone in the family who has had chordoma, and live in the USA or Canada.

      ***************************

      Sign up for the Genetic study, the best research, IMHO, that we have ever been invited to participate in!

      Make sure you phone in for your kit for the sporadic study here:

      http://dceg.cancer.gov/geb/research/activeclinical/chordoma  [scroll down] or call toll-free 1-800-518-8474 and ask to speak with Ms. Stephanie Steinbart about the Non-Familial Chordoma Study. She is a research nurse who can answer your questions and provide additional information about this study.

      I'm waiting for my pot now. We seem to have kept them pretty busy. And don't forget to use the sample pot and mail it back.

      Please don't forget my survey, at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HZMLHRW  I'll be meeting the doctor at the end of the month, and I'm going to need a couple of days to download the survey results. Please help to get him really interested in doing a professional study.

      Thank you!
      Ann

    • Melanie
      Message 2 of 8 , 1 Mar, 2011
        it took me serveral weeks to get everything too,,glad i could do something, there is a contact info on paperwork if there was any questions or concerns,i hope everyone got a chance to do it!