New Messaging Policy and Update

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , 20 Jul, 2011
      Dear All,

      Please note that, to avoid further unsolicited e-mail advertisements disguised as Group messages,any new messages will be "moderated". This means that members are most welcome to continue posting messages, but that there will be a delay of about 1 day before they are available to other Group members - during this delay interval, any new messages will have to be approved for posting.

      At this point, I'd like to say thank you everyone for joining, posting teaching-related messages, and showing your support. And welcome to all the new members!

      More new free ESL handouts will be uploaded in August, both on this Yahoo! Groups site - and on my other site "ESL Topics":

      http://esltopics.com/site/

      If you've found any of the materials on either site useful, please feel free to click on "Like" on my Facebook Page

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-ESL-Handouts/114600995237370

      (or see the link at the bottom of this Yahoo! Groups Page). :)

      Any questions or comments? Please feel free to post a Group message, leave a message on Facebook, or e-mail me directly at:

      rdobie2003@...

      Sincerely,
      Robert