OFFER: Cook Books (Barrhaven)

  • Eric Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , 1 Sep, 2008
      We're emptying 20 years of accumulated stuff from the basement.
      Large collection of cookbooks, - hardcover and softcover. Some new;
      most in excellent condition.

      Includes Time/Life series + about 40-50 other books.

      NB: Please use this form to reply to this offer
      http://snipr.com/snyder_offer_form

      Only replies from the form will be acknowledged

      Pickup in Barrhaven - K2J 2P6

      Eric Snyder
      =========

    • Eric Snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , 2 Sep, 2008

        --
        This post was generated using our Message Maker
        http://snurl.com/mm_ofn
        Message 3 of 3 , 13 Sep, 2008
          Picked up this afternoon by Wanda of Russell.

          /e