Wanted: Fall or Halloween Decorations (Riverside South)

  • Hessalene
    Message 1 of 1 , 1 Sep, 2008
      Hi:

      I'm looking to do some craft inspired Fall / Halloween decorating with
      my two young kids. Does anyone have any of the following items they
      would be willing to part with?

      - natural dried gourds
      - medium to large faux white or orange pumpkin (the kind that Michaels
      sells)
      - an empty horn of plenty
      - faux realistic looking fruits (apples, pears, pomegranates)
      - large rubber bats or plastic skeletons for hanging
      - old witches broom

      Pick can be arranged during week night evenings or over the weekends.

      Thanks for looking,

      Hess