Paper tubes for sorting coins. Plastic grocery bag full. Various denominations. Porch pick up. First person who wants it, gets it. Alternate pick-up location
I had planned to recover the pads for my outdoor chairs but gave up on the project. I'd hate to see these pieces go to the landfill. The fibrefill padding can
Several cans of partially used household paint. Still usable. Variety of colors. Must take all and re-frecycle what you don't need.
- Voluntary Simplicity
- 19 Feb, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.