23151RE: [GOV DG] Risk Management Conferences?

  • Peter T. Davis
    Sep 28

      I personally have been openly harassed by Alex Dali. Caveat emptor. Very risky. 😊

      From: GOV_DG2@... [mailto:GOV_DG2@...] On Behalf Of Daniel Roberts daniel.roberts01@... [GOV_DG2]
      Sent: September 28, 2017 4:30 PM
      To: Norman Marks <nmarks2@...>
      Cc: Matt Kelly <mkelly@...>; GOV DG2 <GOV_DG2@...>
      Subject: Re: [GOV DG] Risk Management Conferences?

      On 28/09/2017 4:25 PM, "Daniel Roberts" <daniel.roberts01@...> wrote:

      Beware, G31000 ous dubious at best.

      On 28/09/2017 9:28 AM, "Norman Marks nmarks2@... [GOV_DG2]" <GOV_DG2-noreply@...> wrote:

      Sorry, Matt, there is no 'S': http://g31000.org/conferences/

      This should be an excellent conference

      Best

      Norman

      Norman D. Marks, CPA, CRMA

      Author, Evangelist and Mentor for Better Run Business

      OCEG Fellow, Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management

      Join me online: IIA Governance blog | GRC and Audit blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

      On Thursday, September 28, 2017, 6:25:50 AM PDT, Matt Kelly <mkelly@...> wrote:

      Thank you Norman!

      -Matt

      On Sep 28, 2017, at 12:13 AM, Norman Marks nmarks2@... [GOV_DG2] <GOV_DG2-noreply@...> wrote:

      IRM and GS31000

      Norman

      Norman D. Marks, CPA, CRMA

      OCEG Fellow, Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management

      Evangelist for Better Run Business

      On Sep 27, 2017, at 8:21 PM, mkelly@... [GOV_DG2] <GOV_DG2-noreply@...> wrote:

      Question for the group-- an acquaintance of mine, working at a software vendor edging into the ERM market, wants to know what good industry conferences there are focused *specifically* on ERM. Any suggestions?

      This vendor already works in regulatory compliance, and goes to those events; they also don't want to go full tilt into internal audit events like an IIA or MISTI conference. (Although they admire those events.)

      Said person is looking for conferences dedicated to ERM or operational risk management. Something like RIMS, I suppose. Any other suggestions?

      Thank you in advance for your help.

      Matt Kelly

      Editor

      Radical Compliance