      From: "Norman Marks nmarks2@... [GOV_DG2]" <GOV_DG2-noreply@...>
      To: Daniel Roberts <daniel.roberts01@...>
      Cc: GOV DG2 <GOV_DG2@...>; Matt Kelly <mkelly@...>
      Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [GOV DG] Risk Management Conferences?

      Dan, the speakers are first class.

      Norman D. Marks, CPA, CRMA
      OCEG Fellow, Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management
      Evangelist for Better Run Business

      On Sep 28, 2017, at 1:25 PM, Daniel Roberts <daniel.roberts01@...> wrote:

      Beware, G31000 ous dubious at best.

      On 28/09/2017 9:28 AM, "Norman Marks nmarks2@... [GOV_DG2]" <GOV_DG2-noreply@...> wrote:

      Sorry, Matt, there is no 'S': http://g31000.org/ conferences/

      This should be an excellent conference

      Best
      Norman

      Norman D. Marks, CPA, CRMA
      Author, Evangelist and Mentor for Better Run Business
      OCEG Fellow, Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management

      On Thursday, September 28, 2017, 6:25:50 AM PDT, Matt Kelly <mkelly@...> wrote:

      Thank you Norman!

      -Matt

      On Sep 28, 2017, at 12:13 AM, Norman Marks nmarks2@... [GOV_DG2] <GOV_DG2-noreply@yahoogroups. ca> wrote:

      IRM and GS31000

      Norman

      Norman D. Marks, CPA, CRMA
      OCEG Fellow, Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management
      Evangelist for Better Run Business

      On Sep 27, 2017, at 8:21 PM, mkelly@radicalcompliance. com [GOV_DG2] <GOV_DG2-noreply@yahoogroups. ca> wrote:

      Question for the group-- an acquaintance of mine, working at a software vendor edging into the ERM market, wants to know what good industry conferences there are focused *specifically* on ERM. Any suggestions?

      This vendor already works in regulatory compliance, and goes to those events; they also don't want to go full tilt into internal audit events like an IIA or MISTI conference. (Although they admire those events.)

      Said person is looking for conferences dedicated to ERM or operational risk management. Something like RIMS, I suppose. Any other suggestions?

      Thank you in advance for your help.

      Matt Kelly
      Editor
      Radical Compliance