23175RE: RE: [GOV DG] Risk Management Conferences?

  • <Alex.Dali@...>
    Oct 1

      Norman,

      Here is the lawsuit we have launched against Christopher Paris in 2014

      https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/download.html?id=167580833&z=9ca38f27

      Unfortunately, New York was the wrong venue.

      However, when Christopher Paris asked the judge that the other party pays his legal fees, the judge refused and Christopher Paris was forced to pay his own legal cost “because the dismissal is not a ruling on the merits”.

      https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4353699/g31000-north-america-inc-v-paris/

      Christopher Paris is claiming on Sep 28, 2017 that I am a “Fugitive Wanted By Singapore Police”, which is a false accusation being liable per se.

      Here is the latest stamp (dated May 2017) of me entering Singapore similar to dozens of other entries in Singapore in the last 10 years…!

      Have a good day

      Alex

      Alex Dali, President

      Global Institute for Risk Management Standards – G31000

      Skype : Alex-Dali

      Email : Alex.Dali@...

      Website: http://G31000.org/

      Visit our upcoming 6th international ISO 31000 risk management conference – Sept2017 in Dubai : http://G31000conference.org/

      banner-714x100px

      From: Wei Peng SEETO <SEETO_Wei_Peng@...>
      Subject: Re: Fw: [SPF Service Improvement Unit: Re: (SIU 1127/2005)
      Re:    Warrant    of Arrest valid?]

      Dear [REDACTED]

            We have informed the Police Force. They indicated that they will
      issue a stoplist for Alex Dali to be arrested at checkpoint.

      Best regards
      Seeto Wei Peng (Ms)
      Head
      Corporate Communications | Research and Statistics Unit
      DID: (65) 64355040 | Fax: (65) 64355197 | Pager: (65) 95707152

      Justice @ the Subordinate Courts

      And, an email confirmation sent to me dated 2014, which read as follows:

      Dear Mr Paris,

      We refer to your email dated 19 August 2014.

      2          According to our records, there is ONE outstanding warrant of arrest against Mr Alexis Dali (Warrant No: 001378/03, Summons No: PSS14-16/03) issued by the State Courts (formerly known as the Subordinate Courts), for Private Summons matter.

      3          The enforcement effort against the respondent is ongoing and we will update State Courts once the warrant of arrest is executed.

      4          In the meantime, you may contact our hotline at +65 65575017 if you have further information of the respondent.

      5          Thank you.

      Regards

      Nur Fadila
      Warrant Enforcement Unit
      Central Police Division |
      Singapore Police Force
       DID: +65 6557 5017

      E-mail: SPF WEU

      Again that email came from 2014.

      Furthermore, Mr. Dali’s claim that I “fled” to Peru is false and defamatory, and it defies the facts that I still have a house in the USA, I still work there, and I still have my business registered there. In fact, I’m writing this email from Los Angeles, right now. If I had fled the USA, I did a poor job of it.

      The matter of Mr. Dali’s plagiarism is clearly proven by the documents themselves, screenshots of which appear on my site, showing the original documents vs Dali’s copies. The matter of his posing as a woman has also been clearly documented, and verified by his former partners. The fact that G31000 is entirely unaccredited is, also, a fact.

      You may want to adjust your expectations of what an “excellent conference” is, Norman. Assess the risks, perhaps? Just a suggestion. But what do I know, I’m not a risk management expert.

      Christopher Paris