23228RE: [GOV DG] New COSO ERM - Governance and Culture

  • Deon Binneman
    Oct 4

      Hi Norman,

      What a nice way of simplifying WHY risk management is important.

      Simon Sinek says it so nicely - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPYeCltXpxw

      Every tool or technique we have must have an outcome. I got into trouble a few years ago at a conference when I said the only purpose of good corporate governance is to be known as an admired company. ( As the late Stephen Covey said – Start with the end purpose in mind).

      Just look at the impact on McKinsey, KPMG and others right now.

      I would venture to say that achieving objectives and being admired are the two most important goals.

      Kind Regards,

      Deon Binneman

      The Reputation Go-to Guy

      Speaker | Facilitator

      Reputation Management Consultant

      M: 083 4254318 | O: +27-11- 4753515

      www.deonbinneman.com

      Johannesburg, South Africa

      Because your Reputation matters!......

      + About Me & Reputation - My mission is to help businesses and individuals around

      the globe build, sustain and protect their reputations. Reputations are not only a vital asset,

      but it can be easily destroyed. I provide speaking, training, thought leadership, business

      intelligence, and consulting services and through my writings and services seek to educate,

      coach and challenge management teams to build and protect this asset.

      + To Keep Getting Mails - To ensure that you continue receiving my emails, please add

      deonbin@... to your address book.

      + To Unsubscribe - If you do not want to receive communications about reputation please

      so that I can remove your details. I apologise if this message has been sent to you inadvertently.