23483The Audit Report

  • Dan Swanson
    Oct 25

      Click here to view this message in a browser window.
      Believe it or not, some orchestral tunes offer up important bits of wisdom that can easily apply to the internal audit function. In part one of this two-part series, Dan Clark describes what internal auditors can learn from Joseph-Maurice Revel's "Bolero." As we look at how instruments team together in this orchestral piece and provide a positive and powerful impact on both the musician and the audience, we may be able to glean a few bits of wisdom from this masterpiece that easily apply to the internal audit function.
      Weekly Insights
      When is the last time you looked for your name on the internet? Which of the links and images are tied to you? More importantly, where does all this information come from? Here are 13 important tips to leverage at your organization to ensure online privacy.
      While the evolution of internal audit has brought a positive impact to the financial integrity of companies, this has also come at a great cost to the organization and its people. Auditors who can implement any one of the following strategies should yield both improved control coverage and lower costs.
      Upcoming Events
      Seminar Training:
      Auditing Vendor Management
      November 6 - 7, 2017