Alex Dali and Christopher Paris allegation

  • Norman Marks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1
      Please see response, below, from Alex Dali. Attached is a certification from the Singapore police stating he does not have a criminal record. There are no outstanding warrants.

      I will let you decide who is credible.

      Norman

      Norman D. Marks, CPA, CRMA
      OCEG Fellow, Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management
      Evangelist for Better Run Business

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: <alex.dali@...>
      Date: October 1, 2017 at 8:24:06 AM PDT
      To: "'Norman Marks'" <nmarks2@...>
      Subject: [G31000] - Certificate of Clearance-Alex Dali

      Dear Norman,

      In the last couple of years, I went nearly every year to Singapore without any problem.

      G31000 Asia is based in Singapore.

      Any allegation on my name is fake and I cannot imagine that any intelligent person would believe this kind of information spread by one single individual who has declared himself bankrupted in US Court and fled from USA to Peru.

      You might want to know that Singapore Police has issued a Certificate of Clearance on my name.

      Please feel free to share the attached document with anyone having any doubt.

      We had a great conference this year in Dubai with over 350 participants including 22 authorities and High Profile Speakers.

      https://G31000conference.org/speakers/h-e-dr-rashid-alleem/

      Kind regards

      Alex

      Alex Dali, President

      Global Institute for Risk Management Standards – G31000

      Managing Director, G31000 Middle East Management

      Phone: +971 52 347 2822 (Dubai)

      Phone: +32 47 44 00 141 (Belgium)

      Skype : Alex-Dali

      Email : Alex.Dali@...