Who Is OUT@UTM:
We are a small group of people who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Queer, or Questioning. We are from diverse backgrounds who want to make a difference at UTM. We started up this group to establish a queer base in the Fall of 2002 - because a group didn't exist and because we need it. We want the group to be a support to each other and help people out. We know what it's like to be scared, believing that we have no one to talk to.
It is important that we have people to connect with and have somewhere to go. We want you to know that you do not have to be out of the closet, or queer, to attend our meetings and events.
We respect this. OUT@UTM is open to everyone who wishes to come. We welcome people who wish to support us - and who are our allies.
We are slowly getting organized. OUT@UTM is evolving! You are welcome to join this listserv and join our group.
Visit our homepage!
- Lesbians, Gays, and Bisexuals
- 27 Feb, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.