In praise of mature Lady bondage!

  • river6722001
    Message 1 of 1 , 9 Aug, 2010
      Cynthia, thanks muchly for granting me membership!
      Yours is probably the most comprehensive group for film bondage I've seen. i particularly liked the Elisha Cuthbert set:tape gags are my favorite!
      Also the picture of Helen Mirrem. I very much love mature ladies bound, and am wondering how you and other members feel about mature woman bondage.
      GAGS are the icing on the cake. They truly MAKE bondage! In some strange,haunting way, a woman is especially beautiful when helpless in ropes and GAG!

      Bill