Simon.. Feel Free to also upload it to the 'Files Section' of the Group as well ! There are still some of those parts available if you 'shop around'.. Eastve6cpp
Hi Victor The 33uF caps at first appeared to be the problem with my radio too, but alas, they were not. I replaced them anyway but decided to keep them5poo
On one radio I fixed this way, one of the 33uf caps right next to the inverter board was bad. So, I added them to my replacement board.Now my board email@example.com
Subscribe to TR-751_851
value="enter email address"
Powered by ca.groups.yahoo.com
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- 5 Sep, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.