Hi Vic Thanks for that...I'm sure the PSU is OK but I'll check it, and the various regulators. Regards, Simon M5POOm5poo
Simon, That's usually 12v power related issue. To weak of a power supply or the quick disconnect isn't making good connection. Does the lamps dim a good email@example.com
Hello all I'm new to this group having only just acquired a TR-751 here in the UK. Generally it seems like a fantastic radio but friends report a 'warble'm5poo
Subscribe to TR-751_851
value="enter email address"
Powered by ca.groups.yahoo.com
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- 5 Sep, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.