JetBlue 191 Jumble: Izzi Iran Ixxi

  • Captain May
    Message 1 of 1 , 20 Apr, 2012

      JetBlue 191 Jumble: Izzi Iran Ixxi

      By Captain Eric H. May, Ghost Troop CO

      In my recent article, JetBlue 191 Jumble: False Flag Flight?, I presented well-documented evidence that the U.S. government is ready, willing and able to mass murder its own citizens, then assign the blame to other countries in order to justify military adventures. Accordingly, my suspicion that Flight 191 was dedicated to destruction but saved by its captain isn’t at all fanciful. Indeed, it can easily be inferred from international and internet articles that are either unreported or under-reported by the American media.