No activity in last 7 days
We are a friendly, informal association of filkers living mostly in Southern Ontario. We hold house filks about once a month at people's homes, and this group is primarily to let people know about upcoming house filks and other local events of interest to filkers. We don't have dues, and we don't have anyone in charge. Come sing and play with us! Or listen – we love having an audience for our songs. Bring an acoustic instrument if you wish.
- 3 Jan, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.