  • GRANTANDJUDY SAUERBERG
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3 3:37 PM
      Sunday flyin??
    • Julian Hatch
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3 9:20 PM

        Clear Sky Clock forecasts 0-9 kph till 11-ish, Weather Network 7-11 kph 2nd half of AM, Windfinder says 9-11 kph nine to noon.  Best to check Springbank Airport METAR at  https://flightplanning.navcanada.ca/cgi-bin/Fore-obs/metar.cgi?Langue=anglais&NoSession=NS_Inconnu&format=dcd&Region=can&Stations=cybw&get-metar-taf=Get%40the%40bulletins before heading out.  I’ll email again in the AM.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4 5:28 AM

          Looks like a blowout; 20 kph at Springbank already, and worse to come according to CSC. Weather Network thinks there might be a calmish hour in late morning.

          Next week?

          - J

          Clear Sky Clock forecasts 0-9 kph till 11-ish, Weather Network 7-11 kph 2nd half of AM, Windfinder says 9-11 kph nine to noon.  Best to check Springbank Airport METAR at  https://flightplanning.navcanada.ca/cgi-bin/Fore-obs/metar.cgi?Langue=anglais&NoSession=NS_Inconnu&format=dcd&Region=can&Stations=cybw&get-metar-taf=Get%40the%40bulletins before heading out.  I’ll email again in the AM.

            > Looks like a blowout; 20 kph at Springbank already, and worse to come according to CSC. Weather Network thinks there might be a calmish hour in late morning.
            >
            > Next week?

            I'd be up for that! Also, I'm free during the weekdays too if an
            opportunity presents itself.

            Craig
          • Julian Hatch
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 4 8:13 PM

              All right –after tomorrow it’s looking like a sunny week, for a start.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 6 8:26 AM

                Two out of three forecasts agree – tomorrow morning is looking calm.  Anyone in?

                > Looks like a blowout; 20 kph at Springbank already, and worse to come according to CSC. Weather Network thinks there might be a calmish hour in late morning.
                >
                > Next week?

                I'd be up for that! Also, I'm free during the weekdays too if an
                opportunity presents itself.

                Craig

              • therealclimber
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 6 9:48 PM
                  "'Julian Hatch' julianhatch@... [Wild_Rose_Squadron]" <Wild_Rose_Squadron@...> wrote:

                  > Two out of three forecasts agree - tomorrow morning is looking calm. Anyone
                  > in?

                  I can give it a go!

                  Craig
                • Julian Hatch
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 7 5:23 AM

                    Still looks good this morning – METAR Springbank says 7kph; I’m heading out, Grant is, too.

                    See y’all there

                    > Two out of three forecasts agree - tomorrow morning is looking calm. Anyone
                    > in?

                    I can give it a go!

                    Craig