Flying wednesday?

  • therealclimber
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 15
      Hey;

      Anyone up for trying a little flying tomorrow (wednesday)? The reports
      are predicting nice weather and low winds.

      Craig
    • Julian Hatch
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 15

        Sorry, gotta give my brother-in-law a ride home from the hospital.  Hernia – ouch!

        Anyone up for trying a little flying tomorrow (wednesday)? The reports
        are predicting nice weather and low winds.

        Craig

      • GRANTANDJUDY SAUERBERG
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 15
          I could be coworst??spelling??
          gs

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 15
            "GRANTANDJUDY SAUERBERG flybaby@... [Wild_Rose_Squadron]" <Wild_Rose_Squadron@...> wrote:

            > I could be coworst??spelling??

            Consider yourself coworst! I even have a new(ish) airplane to try
            out.

            Craig
          • Gordon Van Tighem
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 16
              Coerced?

              Sent from my iPad
              Gordon Van Tighem
              Home (867) 920-7248
              Cell (867) 445-4014

              On Aug 15, 2017, at 8:25 PM, GRANTANDJUDY SAUERBERG flybaby@... [Wild_Rose_Squadron] <Wild_Rose_Squadron@...> wrote:

              I could be coworst??spelling??
              gs

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 16
                Sorry for the no-show,fell on bad times in the middle of the night UGH!
                GS

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 16
                  "GRANTANDJUDY SAUERBERG flybaby@... [Wild_Rose_Squadron]" <Wild_Rose_Squadron@...> wrote:

                  > Sorry for the no-show,fell on bad times in the middle of the night UGH!
                  > GS

                  No sweat. It was a little windy and blowing towards the road.

                  Hopefully it was nothing serious.

                  Craig
                • GRANTANDJUDY SAUERBERG
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 16
                    Na!!! stayed home n close to the terlet.