Flying monday September 4, 2017

  • therealclimber
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3
      Hey there;

      The weather forecast for tomorrow morning (Monday Sep 4) looks very
      promising. Barring a sudden change I plan to be out to try and catch
      some thermals. Anyone care to come with?

      Craig
    • Julian Hatch
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4

        How was flying?

        Also, I’m guessing you have a new web page? My link to your old ones say “retired”

        The weather forecast for tomorrow morning (Monday Sep 4) looks very
        promising. Barring a sudden change I plan to be out to try and catch
        some thermals. Anyone care to come with?

        Craig

      • GRANTANDJUDY SAUERBERG
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4
          It was cool and sometimes Breeze but Craig n Grant remained stoic??
          Maybe this Wed if anyone keen??
          GS

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4
            "'Julian Hatch' julianhatch@... [Wild_Rose_Squadron]" <Wild_Rose_Squadron@...> wrote:

            > How was flying?
            >
            > Also, I'm guessing you have a new web page? My link to your old ones say
            > "retired"

            Yup, Shaw up and closed off that part of their business. I don't have
            an alternative hosting site.

            Temperature this morning was good. A bit windy but it was in a
            convenient direction. I got some great flights on my Skokie.

            Craig
          • Julian Hatch
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4

              Among other things I got most of the letter and number trim onto the Bumblebee today.  Might be ready Wednesday.

              Where would I look online for photos you’ve been posting?

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 4
                "'Julian Hatch' julianhatch@... [Wild_Rose_Squadron]" <Wild_Rose_Squadron@...> wrote:

                > Among other things I got most of the letter and number trim onto the
                > Bumblebee today. Might be ready Wednesday.
                >
                > Where would I look online for photos you've been posting?

                Right now I've only been putting them on Facebook and are a mixture of
                photos from the archive (that DVD) and something new.

                Craig