Flying saturday

  • ffdude@shaw.ca
    Message 1 of 13 , 1 Oct, 2010
      Hi there;

      According to what I have been finding it appears that the weather might
      be nice tomorrow. Some reports have the wind dying down in the late
      morning.

      Anyone want to try and get some flights in? My new senator is ready to
      go.

      http://members.shaw.ca/climber19/craig_limber_senator_10093001.jpg
      http://members.shaw.ca/climber19/craig_limber_senator_10093002.jpg
      http://members.shaw.ca/climber19/craig_limber_senator_10093003.jpg

      Craig
    • Julian Hatch

        Message 3 of 13 , 16 Aug, 2013
          Dave and I are planning on the hitting the field tomorrow morning. I'll
          send a note before I go.

          Craig
        • therealclimber
          Message 4 of 13 , 11 Jul, 2014
            We might have flying weather tomorrow. Anyone planning on going?

            Craig
          • Grant&Judy
            Message 5 of 13 , 11 Jul, 2014
              Yes!!
              We might have flying weather tomorrow. Anyone planning on going?

              Craig

              No virus found in this message.

            • therealclimber
              Message 6 of 13 , 17 Sep, 2014
                I think it might actually be possible for me to go flying this saturday.

                Anyone thinking of going?

                Craig
              • Daniel

                    Message 9 of 13 , 20 Sep, 2014

                      Sadly I have more roofing to do.  Maybe next weekend.

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 23
                        Hey guys;

                        Sorry I couldn't make it today. Mother nature had other plans for me.
                        I hope the flying was awesome!

                        Craig
                      • Julian Hatch
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 24

                          It was quite cool but calm until about 9:45, breezy thereafter.

                          Next time,

                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 26

                            Grant & I are trying the field tomorrow – anyone else?

                          • therealclimber
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 26
                              "'Julian Hatch' julianhatch@... [Wild_Rose_Squadron]" <Wild_Rose_Squadron@...> wrote:

                              > Grant & I are trying the field tomorrow - anyone else?

                              I'll try to make it but can't guarantee it.

                              Craig