Na!!! stayed home n close to the terlet. From: "ffdude@... [Wild_Rose_Squadron]" To: "Wild Rose Squadron"
... No sweat. It was a little windy and blowing towards the road. Hopefully it was nothing serious. Craigtherealclimber
Sorry for the no-show,fell on bad times in the middle of the night UGH! GS From: "ffdude@... [Wild_Rose_Squadron]" To:
A secondary aim is to help us all get on the same page with regards to events to be flown in future competitions and the event rulesand straegies etc.
- 4 Oct, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses
Trending TopicsSee All
Members of this group also joined
Restricted Group, 1062 membersGive us your experiences and expertise of building the old-fashioned balsa stick models. Have you ...more