In last 7 days
a group of pagan parents with children of different ages that would get together for simple things like zoo trips ( to learn about totem animals) or Sabbats, or even just picnics and a play at a park. We could all take turns teaching, that way it's not one specific tradition being taught, and the kids get the benifit of learning, playing and interacting with other pagan kids on a regular basis and not whenever there is an open ritual circle (aka: two times a year.) that is usually intended mainly for adults. We, as parents get the benifit of interacting with other grown-ups (YEAY!!!) and can learn tips, tricks and still get to worship.
- 12 Jul, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses