Meeting Call

  • Ryan Cooper
    Message 1 of 7 , 4 Jun, 2007
      Hi all;

      It's been a little while since our last meeting. Dmitri and I have been out of town and busy/lazy, but it's about time we got together again to drink tasty beverages and discuss all things agile.

      How about a meeting next Thursday, 7 PM as usual, at the Wired Monk?

      (As always, if a different time or venue would be better for anyone, lurkers included, let us know.)

      Cheers,
      Ryan
    • Ryan Cooper
      Message 2 of 7 , 4 Jun, 2007
        (and by 'next Thursday', I mean June 14.)