I have seen a similar improvement also. In addition, I have better results if the SN is above 20. Jean-Paul.jpr1608
I have been experimenting with my Orion SSAG, trying to isolate flexure. As a baseline, I put the autoguider camera directly into the telescope (C6N 750 mmrigel_131907
Jerry, I shall go back and look at all of the album as I intend to strip and do my own tune up one of these days now that the warranty has expired. Thank yourmk1941
All owners of the AVX are encouraged to share their joys or pain here.
The idea is to gather the people who own this mount, to report their success or failures, so we can build a database of knowledge and experience as new persons purchase this New improved mount from Celestron.
- 10 Feb, 2013
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.