You don’t even have to use NexRemote to use a wireless gamepad. In fact, if you use StarSense, you can’t use NexRemote. This little program, Ascom Remote,rmollise
Microsoft x-box wireless remotes work also Jeff From: celestronVX@... [mailto:celestronVX@...] Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2015 7:33 PMjeff.firstname.lastname@example.org
You don't need to totally give up a hand control. You can us a game controller. I know that there is a lot of info out there about the Wingman Wireless gamejohnschnupp
All owners of the AVX are encouraged to share their joys or pain here.
The idea is to gather the people who own this mount, to report their success or failures, so we can build a database of knowledge and experience as new persons purchase this New improved mount from Celestron.
- 10 Feb, 2013
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.