Sorry if I wasn't clear on this. scope is in an observatory, problem is with the Celestron AC power adapter.sdba069
I have always used the same power supply with all my Celestron mounts, the CG5, the Cgem and the Avx, and never had a single problem. The power supply is aemanuelchacim
I got a power supply that I used to power my CG5 ASGT for many months, from www.power-plus.tv http://www.power-plus.tv called "7A (84W), 240v mains to 12v DClive_steam_mad
All owners of the AVX are encouraged to share their joys or pain here.
The idea is to gather the people who own this mount, to report their success or failures, so we can build a database of knowledge and experience as new persons purchase this New improved mount from Celestron.
- 10 Feb, 2013
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.