I use team Viewer to control my cameras. As long as you can connect to your remote laptop it works great. I'm using it right now to control ByEos and PhD IIrcoggins96
Station a laptop at the telescope/camera then do a remote connection from a desktop, located any where. You can operate the laptop from the remote machine just
I have done both, I have a DIY heater controller powering a home built heater and a store bought heater connected right to the battery. The controller keeps
All owners of the AVX are encouraged to share their joys or pain here.
The idea is to gather the people who own this mount, to report their success or failures, so we can build a database of knowledge and experience as new persons purchase this New improved mount from Celestron.
- 10 Feb, 2013
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.