How much wiggle, can you define it by telling us how many seconds of pressing the up/down button it takes to remove the backlash on the X2 speed setting. Or
You don’t even need to use the polar scope for visual. Just sighting through the hollow polar bore is more than enough. As for AllStar, it is quitermollise
I have a question , are you overloading the AVX with the weight of that 6” telescope, along with everything else that’s mounted? Ray From:
All owners of the AVX are encouraged to share their joys or pain here.
The idea is to gather the people who own this mount, to report their success or failures, so we can build a database of knowledge and experience as new persons purchase this New improved mount from Celestron.
- 10 Feb, 2013
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.