278Re: Central High Alumnus and Former Guyana Ambassador to UN, Noel Sincla

  • Albert Persaud
    Feb 7
      Dear Colleagues

      greetings from the UK

      It is always sad to hear these sad news; Heart felt sympathies to all the families and friends;

      I was at CHS - 1966-1971: I have posted messages before to this group, never sure it ever get through- but always good to hear from fellow Alumni

      I will be in Montreal later this year to speak at a Conference on Violent Radicalisation and Psychiatry; and in New York in October 2018 for the World Congress of Cultural Psychiatry at Columbia University- so happy to meet up with anyone connected with CHAAG

      Thanks
      Albert

      Co-founder and Director.
      The Centre for Applied Research and Evaluation- International Foundation. (careif)
      Centre for Psychiatry
      Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine
      Barts and The London, Queen Mary's School of Medicine & Dentistry
      Old Anatomy Building
      Charterhouse Square
      London EC1M 6BQ
      England

      CAREIF - Centre for Applied Research and Evaluation International
      Foundation
      - is an International Mental Health Charity
      Visit our website: http://www.careif.org
      Twitter @careif

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic