283Passing of PEARLY CELESTINA HILL

  • Central High Alumni Association
    Mar 10

      Fellow Alumni:

      Mrs. Pearly Hill, mother of Central Alumni and former CHAAG Executive Member, Richard Hill, passed away peacefully on Tuesday, March 7, 2017 in her 95th year. Pearl was born in Georgetown, Guyana and took residence in Canada in 1996. She is survived by her children, Richard, Stephen (Pauline) and Joan/Judy Glyn-Williams (Errol).

      Visitation for family and friends will be at Ward Funeral Home, 52 Main Street South, Brampton, on Friday, March 10th from 6-9 p.m. and a Closed Casket Visitation will be held on Saturday, March 11th from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. in the Chapel at Assumption Catholic Cemetery, 6933 Tomken Road, Mississauga (Derry and Tomken), prior to Funeral Service at 10:30 a.m. Interment to follow at Assumption Catholic Cemetery.

      On behalf of all the members of the Central High Alumni Association, I offer our deepest condolences to Richard and all of the Hill Family.

      Sharmon Carrington
      President

      CHAAG