285Passing of Jacquie Moriah

  • Central High Alumni Association
    Mar 26

      Fellow Alumni:

      It is with much sadness I am informing you that Jacquie Moriah, the sister of Alumni Executive Member Chris Moriah, passed away on Thursday in Jamaica.  Jackie taught at Central High during the time of Horton Dolphin and Mr. MacDoom. Funeral arrangements have not yet been finalized.  Apparently she will be cremated in Jamaica and her remains will be brought back to Canada for interment with her mother's  at Pineridge Cemetery on Church Street. Our heartfelt condolences go out to Chris and the Moriah family at this time of loss.  More information will follow shortly.

      Sharmon Carrington
      President
      C.H.A.A.G.